Sun, Jan 31 | Trip Deposit
Troupe 2021 North Carolina Trip Deposit
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jan 31, 11:00 PM
About the Event
- Full time access to the Appalachian Trail
- An 8-mile fully guided white water rafting trip
- A fully guided 3-4-hour kayaking tour of Fontana Lake
- Zip-Line Adventure Park Obstacle Course
- Build-a-Raft Teambuilding/Leadership Activity
- Guided Hiking Tour of the Nantahala Gorge within the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Campfire Social with S’mores on final night
- Meals included in price:Tuesday dinner – Taco bar, hard & soft shells, meat, cheese, salad, dessert, drinks Wed. breakfast – breakfast burrito, breakfast meat, scrambled eggs, fruit, cold cereal, juice, milk, water Wed. lunch – sandwich (choice of ham, turkey, hummus, or PB&J), chips, cookie, water Wed. dinner – pulled pork BBQ, coleslaw, baked beans, salad, dessert, drinks Thurs. breakfast – waffles, breakfast meat, scrambled eggs, fruit, cold cereal, juice, milk, water Thurs. lunch – pizza, water Thurs. dinner – spaghetti, choice of meat or vegetable sauce, salad, dessert, drinks Friday breakfast – French toast, breakfast meat, scrambled eggs, fruit, cold cereal, juice, milk, water *Meals may change or shift in scheduling Important things you need to know:
- All meals are covered except for lunch on the ride there and home. Please notify us immediately of any dietary needs or allergies (see menu listed above).
- Bring a $5 minimum tip for the bus driver. This will be collected at check in.
- We are staying at a lodge / bunk rooms on the Appalachian Trail. Pack like you are going to PACamp (bed sheets, pillow, blanket, bath towels, toiletries, ear plugs).
- You may want to pack a few snacks for the ride.
- This is an OUTDOOR trip. Pack TENNIS SHOES for hiking, swimwear including swim shoes withstraps, extra beach towels, sunscreen, bug spray, Bandaids for blisters.
- There is a 250-pound weight limit on the Zip Line activity.
- All excursions and activities are mandatory and NOT optional.Trip Total - Includes transportation, boarding, 8 meals, all excursions/activities/rentals/guides
- 30-34 members attending $540 a person
- 35-39 members attending $520 a person
- 40-45 members attending $500 a person
- Note: The rate decreases as the transportation rate is divided among more people. $250 non-refundable deposit due January 31, 2021
- Non-refundable balance due March 31, 2021**The Give-November Fundraiser took nearly 50% off the transportation fee allowing us to include more activities, meals, and guides to our package!!
- Non Refundable $250 Deposit$250$2500$0
- Non-Refundable $250 Deposit$0$00$0